Everyone has unique financial considerations and different reasons for giving. Here are some of the many ways you can make a gift to The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation.
- Donate online
- Send a cheque by mail
- Become a monthly donor
- Honour the memory of a loved one with a Memorial Gift
- Make a Tribute Gift in honour of someone special
- Give a gift of publicly listed securities and generate extra tax benefits
- Purchase a Memorial Brick to be placed in our Rose Terrace
Make a donation for the future
Gifts for the future ensure stability.
- Include a bequest in your will – a thoughtful and powerful way to make a gift to The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation
- Name The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as a beneficiary of your insurance policy, RRSPs or RRIFs
- Create a charitable remainder trust which generates income for you and allocates the trust principal to The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation
- Donate personal property such as real estate or artwork while retaining the right to use the property during your lifetime through a gift of residual interest
- Give to the United Way of Victoria and designate the Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as the recipient
- Talk to your financial advisor about these options or contact us for more information