The Oak Bay Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation was established in 1989 as a means for generating and directing donated funds in support of the Pavilion’s residents. This stewardship continues to this day and Our Current Foundation Board Members appreciate your support.
Our Fundraising Activities for 2018/19
2019 Christmas Appeal
Click below to view our annual Christmas Appeal Letter.
Sunday Breakfasts at Willows Beach Tea Room
Our 6th season of Foundation Breakfasts at the Willows Beach Tea Room has ended early due to concerns about COVID-19. Thank you to everyone who came out this year to enjoy a lovely breakfast by the sea!
Annual Shredding Fundraiser
Our annual shredding event at the Willows Beach Tea Room has unfortunately been postponed. Check back for rescheduled event date.
You can help
There are so many ways your donation can help, no matter how large or small. From supporting music therapy to purchasing new equipment, every dollar raised helps to make the Kiwanis Pavilion a better place for your loved ones.
Everyone has unique financial considerations and different reasons for giving. Please consider making a gift to our Foundation.
Ways to Donate
- Donate online here
- By cheque: Payable to the Oak Bay Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation
- Monthly: By a pre-authorized debit plan
- Buy a Brick: By purchasing an engraved memorial brick in the Pavilion’s Rose Terrace
- Honour the memory of a loved one with a Memorial Gift
- Make a Tribute Gift in honour of someone special
- Give a gift of publicly-listed securities and generate extra tax benefits
- Include a bequest in your will – a thoughtful and powerful way to make a give to the Kiwanis Pavilion
- Name the Oak Bay Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as a beneficiary of your insurance policy, RRSPs or RRIFs
- Create a charitable remainder trust which generates income for you and allocates the trust principal to the Oak Bay Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation
- Donate personal property such as real estate or artwork, while retaining the right to use the property during your lifetime through a gift of residual interest
- Give to the United Way of Victoria and designate the Oak Bay Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as the recipient
- Talk to your financial advisor about these options or contact us for more information
Make a donation for the future
We put 98% of every dollar donated toward supporting special projects, programs and equipment for the Kiwanis Pavilion.
Download the 2018-19 Foundation Financial Statements
Our Charitable Registration Number: 88819 9668 RR0001
For further information about the Foundation and how you can contribute, please contact the Pavilion office at 250-598-2022 or via firstname.lastname@example.org